- 04August 4, 2019No events
- 05August 5, 2019No events
- 06August 6, 2019No events
- 07August 7, 2019No events
- 08August 8, 2019California Natural Resources Buildinghttp://www.ciea-health.org/event/commission-to-host-water-resilience/1416 Ninth Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Dear fish and wildlife stakeholder,
You are invited to participate in the Commission’s Water Resilience Portfolio Initiative Listening Session to provide input on what
constitutes a “climate-resilient” water portfolio for California and, specifically, for fish and wildlife. Input received will help the California Natural Resources Agency, California Environmental Protection Agency, and California Department of Food and Agriculture craft recommendations for Governor Newsom to consider later this year.
The session will be held on August 8, 2019; the agenda is available at http://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=171193&inline. Background materials will be posted by August 5 to the Commission website at fgc.ca.gov/meetings/.
Join the Commission and help shape a roadmap for meeting future water needs and ensuring economic and environmental water resilience through the 21st century!
- 09August 9, 2019No events
- 10August 10, 2019No events