- 11September 11, 2019United Auburn Indian Community, Pano Hall, Thunder Valley Conference Roomhttp://www.ciea-health.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Save-the-Date-V.4-Update-on-Delta-Conveyance.pdf1200 Athens Avenue, Lincoln, CA 95648
This meeting is designed for Tribal Government Leaders, Environmental and Cultural Resources Staff.
- Discuss the status and next steps related to Delta water conveyance
- Update on associated environmental planning efforts
- Update on future CEQA and AB52 requirements
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:30 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
United Auburn Indian Community, Pano Hall, Thunder Valley Conference Room 1200 Athens Avenue, Lincoln, CA 95648
For more information, please contact:
Anecita Agustinez, DWR Tribal Policy Advisor
RSVP by September 5, 2019 to
- 12September 12, 2019Colusa Indian Community, Community Centerhttp://www.ciea-health.org/event/california-water-projects-update-discussion-meeting/Community Center 3470 Highway 45 Colusa, CA 95932
No additional detail for this event.
- 13September 13, 2019No events
- 14September 14, 2019Glen Cove Parkhttp://www.run4salmon.org/registration-page/?fbclid=IwAR0FRtV6lPS2kC_HDQOtpbbQS7zS-OgkfVs32Twd7WiLDb5GDkD7vw5_3cYGlen Cove Pkway, Vallejo, California 94591
We are grateful for your interest in joining us on this prayerful journey.
Run4Salmon is an Indigenous women-led prayerful Ceremonial journey.This is a free event and it is family friendly as well as dog friendly.This is a drug-free and alcohol-free prayerful journey. Participants must follow ceremonial protocol at all times.
All participants and volunteers are invited to read the the two documents linked below. If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
—>READ R4S 2019 PARTICIPANT INFO
—>READ R4S DISCLAIMER
This will be our 4th Run4Salmon prayerful journey led by Chief Caleen Sisk of the Winnemem Wintu tribe to restore our salmon runs, protect our waters and our Indigenous lifeways. We look forward to having you with us!