Private Well and Septic Owners: When was the last time you had your well tested? Do you want to learn more about protecting your groundwater and the issues that can impact drinking water? Are you having well or septic sys-tem problems?
This free workshop will educate private well and septic owners on proper operation and maintenance of drinking water wells and septic systems, com-mon troubleshooting of domestic well and septic systems, preventive mainte-nance and solutions.
If you live in a house on private septic or you get your water from a well, this training is for you! This workshop qualifies for 0.6 CEUs.
- Septic system function
- Do’s and Don’ts for keeping your septic system operating
- Preventative maintenance for maintaining healthy septic systems
- Groundwater and water cycle
- Well system components and how they work
- Contaminants and how your well may be vulnerable
- Importance of water quality
- Typical treatment methods
Register online at: https://www.events.rcac.org/assnfe/ev.asp?ID=1863
For registration questions, contact: